Track Your Success with the Seven Steps
I just wanted to thank you for the extremely valuable Track Your Success tool. I know that staff are very appreciative of this depth of analysis because it has saved them an immense amount of time… I am strongly encouraging all of our teachers to start next year with this process again – we can use it to have a very focussed cycle of improvement. I’m really grateful for the support of your team and for the positive, encouraging and practical feedback. It has made the world of difference in this process.
– Leigh Tankey, Head of Curriculum, Agnes Water State School
Track Your Writing Improvement
Have you just been trained in the Seven Steps? We’re sure you can’t wait to get back into the classroom and get started teaching your students all about Sizzling Starts, Tightening Tension and more!
But before you start implementing the new program, we thought you might be interested in our Track Your Success tool. It helps you monitor and report on the improvement in your students’ writing.
In Track Your Success, you:
- test your students’ writing before you’ve started teaching the Seven Steps, and then again after
- survey students to measure their attitude towards writing before and after
- gain feedback from teachers to see how differently they feel about teaching writing after the Seven Steps.
In-Depth Reporting for your School
Best of all, if you share your results with us, we can provide you with a full report that:
- analyses individual classroom successes
- analyses school-wide improvements and trends
- presents the results to your school for publication, and
- identifies further areas to focus, develop or enhance.
This is fantastic resource that you can share with your school, parents and community.
This data then can be used to validate your investment in the Seven Steps and give clear direction on how to continue to improve.
And importantly – as we’ve seen in the past – seeing great results drives motivation for ongoing writing improvement with the leaders and teachers in your school.
You can find the easy step-by-step guide and all the information you need to get started here.
We're Here to Help
Are you interested in giving it a try? Let us know and we’ll help you keep track of when to re-test.
Or do you have a question?
Angela Baker – our Customer Support and Systems Specialist – will happily take you through the process and answer any questions you may have. She’ll also be the one who you will send your completed ‘Reporting spreadsheet’ to when you’ve finished your post-testing.
You can reach her on 03 9521 8439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.