Train all your teachers at once by bringing our dynamic and expert presenters to you. This will ensure your whole school develops a shared language, shared momentum and lots of inspiration.
The Seven Steps is much more than a writing program – teachers have told us that it has reignited their passion for teaching and schools have shown improvement in student engagement, creativity and, of course, writing!
The Seven Steps Difference
Learn what becoming a Seven Steps School really means through testimonials and real student examples. Ultimately we’re here to help you empower your teachers, transform your writing classrooms and unlock your students’ writing potential. Learn More >>
Once you’ve explored what you need for school-wide writing success, you can now define your school’s needs and expectations. Check out some packages that will help guide your school – or create your own! We can help develop a package that perfectly matches your school’s needs. Online Training Packages | F2F Training Packages
Ask for a Quote
Take the first step in building a partnership with the Seven Steps by enquiring about a specific PD package for your school. Based on your comments, we’ll tailor our quote specifically for your school, its size and wants. Use the resources above to help gain a fuller picture on what’s available or feel free to give us a call.
Ask for a Quote >>
Find Other Seven Steps Schools
We’ve trained over 17,000 teachers from over 2,200 schools throughout 2016 to 2019. Here’s our list of schools who’ve committed to transforming their students’ writing in the past four years. Find a Seven Steps School >>
- “Very inspirational – user friendly and achievable. To me (who has been on many PD's) – this one resonated. It made sense, unpacks writing well and has loads of common sense, creative ideas that should encourage my reluctant writers to flourish.”Bellfield Primary SchoolNSW
- “The success I do see so far is consistency of language and an excitement and passion about writing that we did not have before.”StaceyHead of Curriculum
- “Students and teachers are very positive about the journey so far. Lots of lovely stories about reluctant writers feeling very comfortable and confident. The teachers all seem really pleased with the program and the student work.”LindyHead of Curriculum
- “It was a fantastic day of learning and very applicable to all classes, even at high school. I can quickly see uses for it in year 7 and even year 12!”RachaelHigh School Teacher/Literacy Coordinator
- “I attended a Seven Steps PD and it was AMAZING!!!! On Wednesday I tried brainstorming around the word "run" and then we wrote some sizzling starts for one minute. The kids loved it and you could have heard a pin drop during the one minute of writing!!!! Thank you for such an amazing tool and the continuing emails!!!”JoYear 4A Teacher, Petrie State School
- “Habit changing. Mind altering. Wow! Beautiful in its brilliance. Exciting and encouraging. A very informative session, adaptable for infants, differentiation easily executed. Thank you.”Sally HagleyTeacher, St Joseph’s Merriwa
- “Once again this inservice was inspirational. In over 30 years of teaching and inservicing I can still say positively that this is the most valuable resource and inservice I have ever encountered. I have seen its value in my classroom and I feel empowered again with refreshed ideas and applications.”Darelle PoyittTeacher Yr 6, Redeemer Baptist School
- “Being responsible for the planning of the day, I appreciate what has been a very pleasant experience from my first request for the professional development to this day which has been full of information delivered in a manner that has maintained the attention of all staff and provided us with food for thought and implementation.”Katriona BaileyCurriculum Co-Ordinator, Redeemer Baptist School
- “Would recommend it to everyone, this presentation was just as engaging as the content. That’s a first for me to be focused and listening the whole time.”Kim KutasiTeacher Yr 3, Wilkins Public School
- “Fantastic! I was unsure how beneficial this PD would be for us EC teachers - very pleasantly surprised and highly engaging. A very worthwhile literacy PD.”Trish ChapmanEC Teacher, Tom Price PS
- “Best PD I have attended in a long time. Incredibly useful. I usually take away 1 or 2 ideas to work on - this time my mind is full!”Judith HillmanGrade 5 Teacher, Jindalee State School