No products in the cart.
We shift the ‘groan’.
Do your students groan when you tell them it’s writing time? We flip that around – Seven Steps students only groan when you tell them to stop writing!
Seven Steps is Inspiring
- The Seven Steps approach brings fun into writing and nurtures students’ creative and inquisitive nature.
- Participants leave our workshops empowered with their heads full of ideas and excitement towards their writing classroom.
- Teachers love how simple the Seven Steps are to teach and roll out in their classrooms.
- The visible and rapid progress in writing continually motivates teachers and students.
- Teachers are creating ‘wow’ moments every week with their students! See our tagged posts on Instagram.
Seven Steps is Trusted
- The Seven Steps is Australia’s largest writing literacy educator.
- Since our first workshop in 2005, we’ve trained over 45,000 teachers!
- Whole-of-School transformations happen when adopted by all classes:
69% of students improved by more than one NAPLAN band
- The Seven Steps techniques and activities cover aspects of all three strands in the Australian Curriculum – Language, Literature and Literacy.
We've been inspiring teachers for over 15 years, at workshops around Australia and via our online platform.
Teachers from over 50% of schools in Australia have learned the Seven Steps! That's why we're Australia's largest provider of written literacy education.
The Seven Steps methods have been used to teach over 2 million young Australians since 2005.
Seven Steps is
There’s something special that happens when schools start using the Seven Steps as a team of passionate educators. Planning and review sessions take on a life of their own and with a consistent message and approach students improve year on year across various writing text types and forms.
- Teachers love the simplicity and demonstrable results in all levels of writing through a whole-school adoption.
- We have systemised the techniques that professional authors use, making them simple and accessible to teachers and students.
- The Seven Steps provides professional development training, resources and support throughout your teaching career.